Sunday, October 19, 2008

Happier tomorrow please~

I have a very strange feeling. I've done with my customers' orders and I'm dead tired. Knackered. Exhausted. My back is killing me. My legs are limping. My eyelids are as heavy as my ceramic piggy-bank. The comfortable firmness of my mattress and pillows doesn't seem to help me to sleep. Do I need someone to sing me lullaby?

It's almost 4 a.m. Lord. Something must have been terribly wrong somewhere.

I must have said something I didn't meant to say.
Or I must have keep mum for something that I have to say.

I lost for words.
My mind can't be working properly at this wee hour.
I think I have made quite an amount of stupid decisions these few days.
I think I may have considered sinful to some people who have misunderstood me.

I'm a very complex person.
Somehow, sometimes I can't even explain myself.
And yes, I do have problems starting off conversations.
For those whose hearts I've been accidentally scratched, please accept my humblest apology.
I hate this I-think-I've-made-a-mistake feeling.


If this is a kind of punishment, it's still ok if I deprive for sleep, but God please, remind me to behave well tomorrow. I lost my temper easily these days. It's a big day for me. I don't want to ruin it.

Gosh.
I really need my old me.

No comments: