Sunday, October 19, 2008

True blessing ;)

It's not just another Sunday..

It's a day where I was :
hugged and kissed by my dearest niece, cousins, and aunt;
complimented endlessly for my ehem, cakes (what else? hehe);
overwhelmed by true support and lengthy advices from my satu kapla cousins;
mingling with people who wore lots of bling-blings (dush!);
laughing my heart out;
savouring the BEST soto in the world;
and
rewarded handsomely for my long hours of working. Alhamdulillah ;)

Teasing. Grinning. Smiling.
I wished all my siblings could have been here together.
Things could have been so much better.

And I did all that while suffering from constipation [1 hari je, normal for others but not for me] ;P
Uncomfortable. True.
But all the other nicer feelings covered up the uneasiness :)
I was having so much fun today.

Sometimes, we might have amiss things that are just so important to us, in any way possible.
Family is a great treasure.
I thanked God today for all the love and care showered.
And more in the years to come, hopefully.

Perfect close-knit family = Priceless.

Sorry for my bad vocab. I'm too drowsy to write, but I want my feelings to be jotted down while the warmth is still there.

Thanks again, God.
This is one very fine, true blessing :)

No comments: