Monday, October 20, 2008

My huge crush ^_^

He has the most amazing pair of eyes. Innocent and inviting. So pure and full of lives. The moment he entered the room leave me dumb-founded. I quickly offered him a glass of drink, in hoping that I can cover up the feeling of awkwardness. He smiled and gently refused. "Dah ambil dah tadi, terima kasih."

Gosh. He was so sweet.

He politely took some food for his brother. With a pleasant shyness, I asked him his name. He answered, Aslam. What a great name that goes perfectly well with his good-mannered behaviour. With a flash of his drop-dead boyish grin, he left the room, leaving me and my precious cousin went totally ga-ga over him.

Over some great food, I watched him with great admiration. He was very patient with his brother. To know the fact that he is the son of the neighbourhood's imam makes my heart blooms. I can't deny that I had a huge crush on him.

As fate brought it, it's time for his family to say goodbye. He came to us and kindly shook our hands. I definitely wished for a more 'moment like this' :)

He finally left. I started to smile alone as my cousin praised him off. Good. I have an approval without having to ask for one. When I'm finally landed on the real world, I realized that only one thing's lacking.

He's only seven :P
The world is not fair, right?

He's going to be a very fine gentleman.
A great brother.
A fantastic son.
At least, that's one of my hopes since I'm definitely can't wait that long for him to grow up.

My crush has just gone in the wind~

3 comments:

Izyan de' Nerd said...

Ape ni CM.. takkan fall for a 7yo kot?? hahaha, u're too funny. Ahh, but i guess a crush is a crush, huh? Why not just wait for him to grow up? Let's see.. when he's 25 u'll be about.. errr... 40?? hehehe..

[Pssstt, I haven't had any real crushes on anyone for quite a while either.. soooo, any idea where can i find me one of those 7yo boys?? =P ]

munirah sulaiman said...

wahaa..
I don't want to picture 'ourselves' as another demi-ashton pair. Hahaha.

He's so innocent and kind. I should say if he grows up with that values, I really envy his wife :P

I was at my cousin's open house. Try your nearest kindergarten. There should be a plenty of prospects ;P


*People may think I've gone crazy*

sYaZz said...

che moon!haha!