Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Letters from Kelantan ;)

Working on my old wardrobe today. My dad had it shifted from my kampung. After 4 years remained untouched, the closet was still undeniably in a pretty good condition. And full of surprises too!

So today, with the help from my dear little sister, we had a small discussion of planning to renovate our rooms with the additional wardrobe, and yes, we thought the time had finally come to get rid of our old, unused clothes.

With great determination and pirates-of-the-caribbean-like spirit, we divided our tasks and the operation begun.
There were sneezing and screaming, here and there.
[We were both allergic to dust and I am afraid of roaches]
But there were more founding to my sheer delight.
Which made me grin (and laugh), unnoticed:

1. David Beckham of Manchester's poster.
I was a huge fan of him while he was still in MU. His boyish smile, laid-back personality, his super well-bended free-kicks and well, his hot bod was not an easily erased picture from any girl's wondering mind, eh? ;) [it's a perpetual curse, anyway]

I used to hang his posters (plus the rest of his teammates, I'm not that bias, ok?) on my bedroom's wall. That was when my conscious mind can only accept the fact that MU was the ONLY greatest football club in the world. As soon as some senses [and correct level of hormones ] had knock back into my head, the way I evaluate football was no longer just about those gorgeous faces. I am still MU's die-hard fan, and I will still keep that poster on my closet's wall. I watched Serie A too nowadays.


2. MU's grey hat.
I bought it when I was 16 at mufc KLCC. This hat used to be my companion whenever I went out for jogging or playing tennis. I thought I've lost it somewhere back in college, but well, I did not! You can't imagine how thrilled I was when I found it under a pile of clothes. I wore it all day long, even when I was taking my afternoon's nap and still am, now [fyi, it's already 12:56am ;)]


And last but not least,


3. Letters from Kelantan.
I did have friends from Kelantan. But this sender was a complete stranger to me. Those letters were sent to me back in 2004. I've never replied but if I put myself in his shoes, I would have been devastated for waiting. Let me extract a few of his (long) lines in those letters:

Menemui saudari Siti Munirah, semoga saudari berada dalam keadaan sihat hendaknya.

Tujuan saya menulis surat kepada saudari kerana saya ingin berkenalan dengan saudari.

Apakah azam saudari pada tahun baru (2004)?

Inilah maklumat diri saya:
Nama: xxx xxxxxxxx xxx xxxxxxxx
Alamat: Lot xxxx, Kg Chekok, Chetok, Pasir Mas, Kelantan

Kg. Chekok terletak di hulu kawasan Pasir Mas berhampiran sempadan Tanah Merah. Pada permulaan sempadan Tanah Merah terdapat sebuah bukit iaitu Bukit Panau.

Diharapkan saudari berbahagia dan ceria.


Should I reply these letters? His handwriting was kinda neat anyway :)
I feel bad for not replying though.
He had to forgive me since we've moved out in a hurry.
Sorry, XXX!


p/s : I forgot harga minyak dah turun! This morning I pumped in MYR5 worth of petrol for my nearly-empty motorcycle's tank. Guess what? Melimpah! Lucky it was me with the pump attendant only. Malunye! :)

5 comments:

Izyan de' Nerd said...

WOoOOOoooOOT..
CM ade secret admirer.. keh keh..

I wouldn't reply tho. Who knows what kinda creep he might be. And if i were you, i'd burn that letter to ashes and flush it down the toilet. Semak je simpan...

But of cos, that's just me. hahaha =P

munirah sulaiman said...

I'd give that a thought!
They were still safe in my keep tho.
And he's not a secret admirer la..
Cuma seorang insan yang ingin menambah teman~~

LOL!

Mohafiz MH, M.D. said...

reply jgan tak reply

munirah sulaiman said...

timing tak sesuai kot sekarang..
nanti2.. ;)

zack's said...

che mun.. aku ada mmbe dlu kt kg tu... haha.. aku pun org kelate perh.. ada secret admirer rupenye.. hehe..