Monday, November 10, 2008

Reward of the day~



I sold this cake for the price of MYR 80.
[ I know it's quite cheap, I'm in Kuala Pilah laa:P]
2+kg of ganache coated super moist chocolate cake.
The cake was undeniably easy to make.
Only the baking time was longer than the usual 35-45 minutes of ordinary butter cakes.
This cake is baked in a slow oven for about 1 and a half hour.

The fudge?
Piece of cake.
I mix up dairy cream with chocolate and some butter, warm it up then let it cool down.
The ganache is ready.
Assembling took place.
I arranged some jelly coated strawberries and did the writing.
My cake is done.
[I always like my cake decorations simple]

My reward?
Yup.
That MYR80.

But that's not all.
The sense of personal accomplishment counted in.
The satisfactory feeling.
The smile on the face of my customer,
it's just brighten up my day.

That's my true rewards.

Of course, additional strawberry milkshake made up my day too ^_^
The strawberries were in excess.
I happened to always have stock for vanilla ice-cream
And, well, milk is a must in my fridge.

AAaaahhhh..
YUM!


Thanks Kak Salbi, Ketua Puteri UMNO Kuala Pilah for the order :)


p/s: I still couldn't find my kitty :'(

No comments: