Wednesday, October 8, 2008

How on earth should i start off?


My house had been a complete mess ever since my brother got married last July.. inside and outside.. huh.. I know.. it's been quite a long time.. everybody had been busy.. I've had only managed to clear some things up starting this morning..I really feel like doing a total makeover, paint my house with brighter colours such as red and purple, get rid of all those spare tyres and preppy clothes, buy more cabinets, sell those old newspapers, recycle anything that appear as recyclable.. hah.. the list goes on.. but I don't know from where should I start.. haha.

I received several cake orders today.. alhamdulillah.. God had been great.. this is the time to shine.. why should I wait any longer? 1 2-tiers wedding cake in November, 1 for my mum's friend, another 2 cakes for my beloved aunt next week (she had ordered earlier), some chocolate cakes samples that needed to be done by this month for February's wedding.. sometimes I do wonder if I have the heart to say no to my loyal customers' orders once I further my study? or do I have to start this business now itself? or do I really capable of doing this business part-timely while coping with my studies? everything seems to happen at the same time.. confusion.. confusion..

oh and hey, I bet you will see more of these in the future.. I'm a part time writer and poet (no, I don't have to confess anything, I'm just not jiwang in 'that' way).. I just happened to love proverbs and such.. they require serious thinking.. it's an accidentally nice hobby afterall :)

If I don't grab the chance and seize the opportunity,
If I don't stay focus and lose my patience,
If I don't set the goal and embrace the challenges,
If I don't fight the war and injured myself,
If I don't stand tall after I fall,
If I can't put myself at the top,
Don't call me by my name,
Munirah means bright,
Radiant,
Brilliant,
And luminous.
I will stick to my dreams..

p/s : this was the cake I made for my niece on her 3rd birthday.. dark chocolate mousse cake. yummy!

No comments: