Saturday, November 8, 2008

It breaks my heart :(

She had the sweetest, innocent smile.
With a hearty laugh and melodious giggle, she reminded me of my pretty childhood time.
She made me grin.
Despite her admiring shyness, she walked towards me and opened up her hands.
She sat on my lap, staring into my eyes while playing with my fingers.

*Chupp!*


I had her lips sealed on my cheek.

She spoke words of the elves.
I'd like to put it in that way.
She ran around me and then led me to the swing.
I helped her to put on her tiny pink shoes.
Her silence of obedience awed me.
I smiled, again.

Then, as fate brought it, I have to leave.
She clung tight on me and started to weep.
She refused to let go.
My dam of tears was about to explode too..

I quickly gave her back to her mom,
kissed her hard on both cheeks,
ran towards my car
and slammed the door with a very broken heart.

She never stopped crying.

I felt terribly bad.

I waved goodbye in mixed emotions.


* I promised I'll come back again Nina*

No comments: